Audio/Video Forensic & Restoration Associates – Team Audio Inc.
- We require upfront retainer payments on all projects and cases brought to us.
- The upfront retainer allows us to begin work on your project/case.
- This amount is deducted from the total bill.
- We will give you an estimate as to how much the project will cost based on requested services, state of materials (condition of recording: poor/fair etc.) and approximated time to complete the services.
- We will not begin work on a project or case without the retainer fee paid.
- Our attached price list reflects our current rates.
- Upon completion of a project/case, an invoice will be sent. Payment for our services is expected upon receipt of the invoice.
Since every case is unique:
- In some cases, an agreement may be made to forgo the retainer fee, this should be discussed and a written agreement will be created to assure payment for services.
- In large projects, an invoice may be sent at a chosen limit, or after certain services, and work will stop until further authorization.
- Some cases may be less than our standard retainer fee ($500.) We request payment upfront for such cases.
- Rush order, or cases that have an immediate due date may have an extra charge due to such circumstances.