Analysis of Audio & Video
Why we Evaluate and Analyze audio and video recordings:
- Can it be enhanced?
- What is the quality?
- Is there hidden audio under the noise?
- Is there any evidence on the recording?
- How authentic is the recording?
- Has it been altered or tampered with?
Some reasons recordings may need enhancement:
- Made with non-professional equipment
- Recorded in a noisy environment
- Produced by a concealed recording device
- Recorded from/with telephone equipment
- Recorded in a chaotic situation
- 911 calls
- Large group of people
- Recorded in a dark environment
Our Process of Evaluation and Analysis:
- We analyze recordings sent to us.
- We discuss the analysis with each client.
- After analysis, Audio Enhancement, Audio Restoration or Video Enhancement can begin.
- We may write a summary report on our findings
- Our expert opinion, analysis and any enhancement or restoration work is discussed in our report.
- It is a legal document that could be presented as evidence in court.